2017 Golfweek Senior Amateur Championship
4/6/2017 - 4/8/2017La Quinta, California
Course(s):Pete Dye Stadium Course
Nicklaus Tournament CoursePlayer Entry Plus Spouse Lunch Price: $545Player Entry Price: $495
La Quinta Resort & Club - La Quinta, California
April 6-8, 2017
TPC Stadium Course and Jack Nicklaus Tournament Course
at PGA West
Just a short drive from Palm Springs, PGA West is home to the PGA Tour's CareerBuilder Challenge and is the venue for the Golfweek Senior Amateur Championship. Two rounds will have you playing the Jack Nicklaus Tournament Course where the challenging desert layout provides the opportunity for power off the tee, while the elevated greens literally require you to raise your game to another level. Sandwiched between those two rounds will be a round on Pete Dye's TPC Stadium Course; a must play and a favorite among touring professionals.
- Amateur Golfers, aged 55 and over
- Handicap Index of 8.0 or lower
- Senior (Ages 55-64)
- Super Senior (Age 65-69)
- Legends (Age 70+)
FORMAT: 54-hole Medal Play
- Senior Division: Will play from approximately 6500 yards
- Super Senior: Will play from approximately 6200 yards
-Legends: Will play from approximately 6000 yards
Note: The yardage will be determined by course conditions and may vary from round to round.
Conditions of Play:
USGA Rules will be in effect
Click HERE to view the scorecard
Tournament Registration $495.00 Includes;
- Three (3) tournament rounds with cart
- Merchandise prize pool of $80 per player at World Wide Golf
- Players Awards Luncheon. If you wish to bring your spouse to the luncheon, there is an additional charge of $50 that must be pre-paid. Please select the correct price value.
- Practice round rates are available to all players at a special rate of $99 per player. Practice rounds are available beginning 4/1/2017 and the special pricing will continue through 4/30/2017.
- Practice round rates are based on availability and can be booked up to 7 days in advance of the day of play.
- To book your practice round, please call the La Quinta Pro Shop at 800-PGA-WEST or 460-567-5729 and let them know you are playing in the Golfweek Senior Amateur.
- Cancellation of individual practice rounds must be made 72 hours in advance through the individual reservation department at La Quinta Resort
Accommodations: Are not included in your entry fee. Room accommodations and/or special rates have not been pre-arranged for tournament players. You will need to research and book accommodations on your own. We encourage you to reserve early as rates are based on hotel availability at the time of making your reservation.
Wednesday, April 5
Optional Practice Round: Not included in registration and must be reserved in advance
4:00pm-6:00pm: Tournament registration in the clubhouse lobby
Thursday, April 6
7:21am - 11:33am: Rnd 1. Nicklaus Tournament Course. Tee time start off No. 1 and No. 10
Afternoon & Evening: On your own
Friday, April 7
7:21am - 11:33am: Rnd 2. Pete Dye Stadium Course. Tee time start off No. 1 and No. 10
Afternoon & Evening: On your own
Saturday, April 8
7:30am: Rnd 3. Pete Dye Stadium Course. Shotgun start
Immediately after round
- Players Luncheon
- Tournament Awards Ceremony
La Quinta Resort & Club
Ron Gaines, Senior Tournaments & Senior Ranking: email@example.com
Diane Muratore, Events Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline to register: March 25, 2017 or until field is full
Prior to Feb 24: 100% refund minus $75 cancellation fee
Febuary 25 - March 8: 50% refund
After March 8: No Refund